Re: [web-annotation] Definition of specific resources: @Type

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 06:07:13 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@gsergiu, without going into details: the question is whether it is
possible or whether it is impossible to implement what is necessary.
What I hear from you is that it is possible, though a bit awkward. I
understand that, but what we have to weight against it is how awkward
is it for a user to add those typing information in cases where, for
the user, this step is not really obvious and does not "feel"
necessary.

Maybe we have to look at each case separately to have a feeling for it
 but, as a general rule, I believe wherever something *can* be
implemented without too much complication, and it *does* simplify the
life of the end user, than the latter takes it...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at