Re: [web-annotation] Definition of specific resources: @Type

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 19:04:58 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

> This discussion already took place with the outcome that is
currently in the documents that @type/rdf:type was not mandatory for
SpecificResource. I don't see any new information to reopen that issue
 beyond feedback that type is expected by implementers.

> I'm going to leave this open, but I do not think we need to discuss
it until there's additional feedback from the community.

Actually, for our own admin, it would be better to close this issue
referring to the discussion that happened (and close) elsewhere.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at