Re: [web-annotation] Associate license with content

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:29:33 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Where do the terms:

```
"rights": {
    "type": "Content",
    "text": "This annotation is dedicated to the Public Domain"
  },
```

come from? Would we want to define those in the context of rights? I
would prefer to keep away from that; we just said we have a property
whose value is, in RDF terms, a resource, in JSON terms a URI or an
object whose content we do not control.

(Note that there will be a separate WG coming up rights an obligation,
 defining such terms. We should leave them this...)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at