Re: [web-annotation] Make Selectors available for the wide world?

> On 24 Feb 2016, at 14:59, Jacob <notifications@github.com> wrote:
>
> @iherman <https://github.com/iherman> Is it possible for you could
say which annotation properties trigger on the Specific Resource
typing? I ask, because it seems to me that while selectors are a part
of the annotation model vocabulary they are not annotation properties
per se (this is because RDF triples are more independent of one
another than the node types suggested in an xsd or similar schema
document).

Per latest model document, SR is used for:

        • Purpose
        • Selector
        • State
        • Style
        • Rendering
        • Scope

meaning that, I presume, all predicates listed for those have their
rdf domain set to SR (I am not sure about the status of the vocabulary
 document, I have not checked).

On that list, Selectors and probably State are of a general use, so
those are fine; I guess having the "source" predicate bound to
selectors is fine. The general usability of Style and Scope is on
borderline. I think Rendering and Purpose are definitely closely
related to annotation, particularly the latter.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at