Re: [web-annotation] Keeping the OA ontology up to date

OA is currently installed in HTML, TTL, JSON-LD, and RDF/XML, and
content negotiation has also been set up in /ns. As far as I can see,
the HTML is not marked up with RDFa, ideally it should (but not a
requirement).

I think we should simply update those.

Ivan

https://www.w3.org/ns/prov

https://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/

<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/66#issuecomment-188084160>.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at