Re: [web-annotation] Additional terminology issues: relationship, property, instance...

> On 22 Feb 2016, at 23:53, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> I think we need them. The implication of a relationship is that the
value will be one of:

> string that contains a URI
> array of URI strings
> object that has an id ... err ... relationship
> array of objects
> mixed array of URI strings and objects
> Whereas a property has a data type that should be expressed in the
document (such as a regular string, an integer, a W3CDTF, and so on)

> I'll add the distinction to the terminology section.

O.k. I am fine with this if it is clearly specified in the terminology
 section.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at