Re: [web-annotation] Updates for PR

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:10:42 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I looked at other Proposed Recs (eg dwbp) and they didn't have exit
criteria, so I took them out.  I can put them back (just cut/paste),
but I assume that for TR we'll take them out again, and compress the
change history to only be differences with the CG's version?

There shouldn't be a reference to them in the status section though?
Just the appendix?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at