Re: [web-annotation] Processing language for multilingual resources

@akuckartz It is ok for me to postpone for V2, however I would suggest
 to take this option in account for the related tickets, even if this 
will not be solved as proposed in V1. 
I probably missinterpreted the comment of @azaroth42 

GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at
 using your GitHub account

Received on Wednesday, 24 August 2016 11:40:28 UTC