Re: [web-annotation] Should oa:start / oa:end be xsd:nonNegativeInteger or xsd:integer ?

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 23:38:25 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I'm fine with making them nonNegativeInteger in the ontology and
documentation. Not sure about specifying in the context ... I'd like
to see the effects of doing that when expanding and compacting.

For example, if the compaction results in `{@value: 1, @type:
"xsd:nonNegativeInteger"}` instead of just `1`, that would be a pain
for everyone with no gain.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at