Re: [web-annotation] Add `mbox_sha1sum` for the same reason(s) FOAF did

From: Doug Schepers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 04:23:48 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I like the use case. There are some new-ish specs around identity and
encryption coming into W3C from FIDO (including perhaps a way to sign
a JSON file, BTW). I don't know if this is relevant, but my immediate
impulse is to make sure whatever we do is future-proof. Maybe we can
look deeper at the possible overlap?
https://www.w3.org/blog/2015/11/w3c-fido/

--
GitHub Notification of comment by shepazu
Please view or discuss this issue at