ITS 2.0 example in web annotation

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:52:07 +0100
To: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
Following the meeting at TPAC and the discussion we had recently on this list, I created an example of how a set of ITS 2.0 information stored following the web annotation data model could look like:

1) Counterpart of web annotation: storage of ITS information as markup in the XML document itself (note that the annotated document is an XML document):
https://github.com/w3c/itsrdf/blob/master/its-in-markup.xml <https://github.com/w3c/itsrdf/blob/master/its-in-markup.xml>
2) Storage using the web annotation model:
https://github.com/w3c/itsrdf/blob/master/its-via-web-annotation.json <https://github.com/w3c/itsrdf/blob/master/its-via-web-annotation.json>
(I decided to use the FragmentSelector)

Feedback of course more than welcome.

- Felix