Re: [web-annotation] Associate license with content

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 19:19:40 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Assuming the new JSON-LD focused "fork" of the model doc keeps the
same [Table of
Contents](http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/model/wd/#respecContents)
 where would you expect to see the licensing information?

I'm almost wondering if we need a broader "metadata" section about
creation, renderer (forthcoming), and license (possibly among other
things) which can be specified on Annotation, SpecificResource, and/or
 External Resources.

Once I know where to put it, I can add that to the JSON-LD doc...or at
 least queue it up behind the other "cleaning" going on there.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by BigBlueHat
See