Re: [web-annotation] Multiplicity and Collections

> On 5 Nov 2015, at 22:46, Jacob <notifications@github.com> wrote:
> Closing thought, we've already removed inferencing and reasoning
from the playing board (which begs the question of why bother with rdf
 at all),

I have said that several times: as far as I am concerned, the value of
 RDF is not primarily its inference possibilities. The value is an
easy integration of different data coming from different sources and
origins, into one big happy graph. In practice, many of the RDF tools
out there do not even do inference and reasoning, even the most basic
RDFS reasoning (let alone OWL), by default, only via additional tools
and libraries (if any)...
> are we also to discount our expectations for what consuming
applications are actually supposed to do with these documents? Or to
put it another way, if the goal is to produce a general document
standard for annotation-flavored documents then why not simply work
directly in the json serialization format? (or xml or html or...).

--
GitHub Notif of comment by iherman
See