Re: [web-annotation] Do we need an `annotates` relationship for use in RDF and/or Link Relationships?

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 23:28:06 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
While I agree with all of the content, I don't see that it justifies
the addition of an `annotates` predicate in RDF to be described in the
 model? The existence of the Annotation resource implies all of that,
no?

Conversely, a Link header on the response from a resource that is the
Body of an Annotation like:
```
Link:
<http://example.org/target1>;rel="annotates";describedBy="http://example.org/anno1"
```
Could be very useful for discovery. Shall we close this issue and
reframe in a new one?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by azaroth42
See