Re: [web-annotation] Functionality: Annotation updated timestamp

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:51:10 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

> On 4 Nov 2015, at 01:38, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> To avoid mandating a versioning system, we should allow the
description of resources that are modified in place. Thus the current
'created' time may be insufficient, and we should thus allow
'modified' as well.

> Proposal:
>
> Resources MAY have dcterms:modified (json-ld: modified) as a
property, with the value being an ISO8601 timestamp for when the
resource was most recently modified

+1. This is quite a standard thing to do

--
GitHub Notif of comment by iherman
See