Re: [web-annotation] Simplifying hasBody

> On 3 Nov 2015, at 10:59, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> @manusporny also commented that the current approach was not
intuitive, and recommended multiple properties. This would solve the
overloading of hasBody, would simplify the patterns when body is a
URI/URL, and still allow the desired simple annotation of just a
literal body.

> To try and keep it as intuitive as possible, Benjamin and Rob
propose:

> New predicate oa:hasBodyText, json-ld key: text
> Rename oa:text (was rdf:value used on EmbeddedContent) to oa:content
 to avoid overloading rdf:value or having two text keys. json-ld key:
content
If we go the multiple properties approach, then these seem sensible.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by iherman
See