Re: Chasing the Copy-Edit Use Case annotation

+1

The whole point of the annotation standard is that the annotations are
resources (i.e., first class web citizens) in and of themselves.

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu