Re: JSON Serialization?

> On 23 Jun 2015, at 19:32 , Randall Leeds <randall@bleeds.info> wrote:
>
> If the motivating use for a context is to enable LD-aware servers to better interpret simple JSON, I wonder if the case-insensitive collision is actually a problem at all.
>
> The core classes won't really appear in the JSON because such a serialization isn't likely to specify the types of the values, except where they are not inferable from the context, e.g TextPositionSelector. The core type information for any relation is in the context, but not in the plain old JSON object.

Just to be pedantic: the core type information is not in the JSON-LD context; it is in the formal definition of the RDF vocabulary that may/should include rdfs:domain statement (and thereby making the type inferable). Ie, adding the type into Turtle is not necessary either.

Ivan

P.S. a point maybe worth making, as a note, in the spec. Just as an aside…