Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

Ivan, Jacob,

Yes, the pre-CG models only allowed for one body and multiple targets.  The
discussion in the CG was similar to the current one (one comment with
several tags, edit text with reason, etc) and the desire to keep them as a
single annotation, which led to multiple bodies and multiple targets.

While it would be a departure from the CG's model, if there's a consistent,
acceptable and simpler model that supports the same use cases, it would be
good to go with that :)

Rob