Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

+1 for multiple annotations in the tag(s) + comment and edit + comment
cases.

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu