Re: [web-annotation] JSON-LD contexts for Model/Protocol

+1 to this proposal

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)

> On 18 Jun 2015, at 19:06, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> The protocol currently refers to the model's default JSON LD
context. However it requires additional protocol specific features
beyond the annotation model itself, such as ldp:contains,
ldp:BasicContainer, iana:alternate and similar.

> We would be mixing concerns by including those protocol specific
features into the model's context document. Similarly, if we included
all of the model's features into the protocol's context. There is the
option for multiple context documents, however this is not known to be
 a common pattern.

> Proposal: Create a common context document with both the protocol
and model's features and reference from both. This might make for
administrative challenges (e.g. a revision of the protocol
specification will change something referenced by the model) in the
future, but better than requiring multiple contexts.

> —

GitHub Notif of comment by iherman
See
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/36#issuecomment-113255151