Re: [model] Modeling a Tweet: Tags

The conflation of tags about the comment and tags about the target is
something we should consider carefully when recommending any particular
usage of the model in this space.  Translating from 140 characters and
guessing the user's intent of the #hashtag convention seems unreliable at
best.

There's many examples of each in the twitter space.  A tweet that expresses
#love for something is clearly about the reference, not that the user loves
their own tweet :)