Re: CfC: Resolution Annotation Protocol to make JSON-LD default returned if no HTTP Accept request header (deadline 24 June 2015)

It feels to me like we're talking about what an annotation client and a
generic LDP server can do quite a bit.

Should we also consider the impact this has on interop between an
annotation server that isn't a fully featured LDP server out of the box and
some kind of generic LDP client?

I'm not sure that distinction is useful but it kept coming up for me as I
read this thread.