Re: CfC: Resolution Annotation Protocol to make JSON-LD default returned if no HTTP Accept request header (deadline 24 June 2015)

Yes, seems like a MUST can "override" a SHOULD. Even still, we should
suggest an errata item for the LDP spec.

There's also an open question for whether a Web Annotation Protocol
server implementation can support only JSON-LD, and not Turtle. What if
the client request includes a 'text/turtle' Accept header? Do you have
to conform to LDP in this regard, in order to be a conforming Web
Annotation Protocol server?

Regards–
–Doug