Re: Educational Publishing Use Case

Kryce

Thank you for sharing the educational publishing use case. Attached as a PDF for those who don't have Word.

Wouldn't it be more likely that an instructor would keep courses separate and post annotations per course? Seems this would be simpler to manage and track, especially if the instructor would want to easily track the level of student participation on a per course basis.

Is the take-away from this case that annotations need to allow user control over detailed permissions for others?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch

www.fjhirsch.com
@fjhirsch