Re: [web-annotation] Make Turtle support optional?

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:03:18 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@akuckartz agreed. Preference, though is for annotation to be deployed
 in "all" the worlds, not just the ones that can create Turtle...or
even know what it is.

The core complication is that we're wanting to extend the use,
creation, and distributes of annotation to places that don't know what
 an
[LDP-RS](http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#dfn-linked-data-platform-rdf-source)
 (LDP RDF Source) resource is while still allowing those who do know
what they are to take advantage of all that graphy goodness.
:smile_cat:

It still remains to be seen if that's even feasible...but it's the
road we've taken and I'm certain others (especially other WGs at the
W3C) are curious also.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by BigBlueHat
See