Re: [model] Clarifying annotation architecture

Sure!

Good:

_:anno a oa:Annotation ;
  oa:hasTarget <some-uri.html> ;
  oa:hasBody _:specres .

_:specres a oa:SpecificResource ;
  oa:motivatedBy oa:commenting ;
  oa:hasSource <meme-image.jpg> .

Bad:

_:anno a oa:Annotation ;
  oa:hasTarget <some-uri.html> ;
  oa:hasBody <meme-image.jpg> .

<meme-image.jpg> oa:motivatedBy oa:commenting .

(Or substitute some new predicate like oa:role or whatever, per Tim Cole's
comment that specific resources aren't really motivated in the same way
that annotations are)

Hope that helps :)

Rob