Re: [web-annotation] avoid constraining HTTP

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:36:54 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
You're also being pedantic. I'm trying to argue for your edits Erik,
such as I imagine them. Help me out.

Part of your argument _is_ about broken promises:

  there is no way how clients can depend on this information anyway,
they still have to be coded in a way that can deal with 405 responses

If that's not about broken promises, then I have no idea what you're
saying.

I understand it's not _only_ about that. But it is also about that.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tilgovi
See