Re: [web-annotation] Yet Another JSON-LD the protocol spec to use?

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:01:06 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Soo... is there any reason to adopt a change suggested by this issue?
I think not. I would actually support the idea brought up just now by
Erik wherein the spec sticks to pure JSON with some additional text
about how to augment it for JSON-LD / RDF world (essentially, slap the
 context on it). I would love it if we recommended that anyone
producing JSON-LD stick to the recommended context to make interop
easier.

Dropping our context from the examples seems like a bad idea unless
we're dropping all context from the examples and trying to really push
 a particular set of keys.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tilgovi
See