[web-annotation] add reference to Annotation Protocol to Model

From: via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:16:00 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
fhirsch has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation:

== add reference to Annotation Protocol to Model ==
Add Web Annotation Protocol informative reference to Model

see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Jun/0295.html

Specifically, update introduction 2nd to last paragraph from

"A further specification will be written that standardizes the
transport protocol, which may be adopted separately."

"See the Web Annotation Protocol [Web_Annotation_Protocol] for
details."

and add reference

[Web-Annotation-Protocol] Sanderson, R. "Web Annotation Protocol", 2
July 2015 http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-protocol/

I've also shared this proposal as an annotation , see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Jul/0024.html

(apologies I thought by replying the subject would be filled in
automatically on the email etc)

See https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/47