Re: Motivation: Gerund or Infinitive

Apologies for missing the call.

I'm in favor of sticking with the current form:

* backwards compatibility with existing OA systems
* the change is purely cosmetic, rather than other changes to date which
have been justified by technical requirements
* for consistency, changing the motivations' URIs would mean changing the
relationship as well
* confusion between the infinitive (without 'to') and a similar noun seems
to be similar to the confusion of seeing a gerund

And notably:

* It's just a URI :) It could be completely opaque, but that would make
remembering which is which much harder. So the form is just a convention
that was adopted.

* Extensions could mint URIs that happen to take an infinitive form (or any
other!), and relate them to the core set in the method outlined already via
the skos relationships. We already have a way to reconcile similar, or
identical, concepts between ontologies.

If we do decide to change it, I would prefer being explicit with the
infinitive:  toReview, toLink, toComment, toTag, etc. to avoid confusion
with the noun.

Rob