Re: [web-annotation] MIME Type for Annotation Model

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:10:57 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
> I propose that we define an annotation-specific MIME type, separate
from application/ld+json or its profile, and a file extension to go
along with it. Specifically, I suggest the MIME type application/anno,
 and the corresponding file extension .anno, but I'm open to other
suggestions.

Just for the records, for future discussions, *if* we did something
like that, it should be `application/anno+json`. Generic JSON
processors should be able to handle that without further ado.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at