Re: [web-annotation] MIME Type for Annotation Model

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 18:50:00 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

> On 16 Dec 2015, at 18:59, Doug Schepers <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> The proposals miss the actual current proposal of using a profile:
the media type
application/ld+json;profile="http://www.w3.org/ns/anno.jsonld"

> Where was this proposal made? Is it implicit in #30? If so, then it
should be made more explicit. (During the telcon, the response to my
question was that the MIME type is orthogonal to the profile
suggestion in #30.)

It *is* proposal #30. That is what profile means, as I also explained
on the call. That is what we voted on.

The question is whether there would be *another* mime type.

Ivan

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at