Re: [web-annotation] Rename `role` to `motive`

From: Raphael Troncy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:13:44 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
In the context of the [NexGen-TV project](http://nexgentv.fr/), I'm
also working with web developers in implementing the Web Annotation
Model. While those web developers understand clearly the target - body
 - motivation pattern, they also have hard time to understand what
```role``` means and how it should be used. We will probably ignore it
 for now as I also feel I'm not able to clearly explain the use case
it serves.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rtroncy
Please view or discuss this issue at