Re: [web-annotation] ActivityStreams / Annotation comparison

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:39:50 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
New information: Social Web WG have declared their intent to take AS2
through the process and to try and get all CR blocking issues at least
 in the queue over the next week or so. That's not to say that they
will get them /resolved/, but the intent is to move quickly and
steadily towards CR.

Proposal: Given that (and that we are not as far along as that even),
I propose to leave this issue open, and to [continue to] normatively
require AS2 Collections per #50 and #92.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at