Re: Selectors as URIs?

It might be worth checking with the CrossRef/CNRI boffins working on a tangentially similar problem with dated and undated references to a standard (as in ISO 9001) for which there is the added complication of multiple national adoptions of the same standard. "Resolve that" has been the jokey challenge.

Not arguing for or against, just highlighting some work that might suggest options for readers here.

The context may be too different though. But the engineering community would welcome the capability to annotate the online version of a standard, share the annotations with colleagues with access to a different national adoption of the same standard, and have those colleagues respond to their annotations.

Sent from my iPhone