Re: [web-annotation] Expanded role for agents' activities

+1. Is there a way to propose that we move forward with the roles in
hand,
creator/annotator (required) and generatedBy (optional) and leave a
note
somewhere (in the spec or elsewhere) that our decision doesn't
preclude the
extension of the model with additional roles as determined on a
community
by community basis?

That way we can mark this issue as resolved.

Regards,

Jacob

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Paolo Ciccarese
<notifications@github.com>
wrote:

>  You could technically have a more complex workflow with more roles
> involved
> (curatedBy, reviewedBy, approvedBy...).
>
> But I believe those are not the norm and they depend on the use
cases and
> communities. So I agree with you to delegating that aspect to the
> communities.
>
> I recall somebody on the call bringing up the importance of roles...
 many

<notifications@github.com>

<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/7#issuecomment-91269506>.

<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/7#issuecomment-91277421>.