Re: [admin] Agenda - teleconference 8 April 2015

Can we add one point to the agenda, please?

I would like to hear some reports (and have some subsequent discussions) on the Social Web F2F. The relationship to that WG, and possibly using their output for our protocol work, strikes me as crucial for the group, ie, the group should be up-to-date on this.

Thanks

Ivan

> On 07 Apr 2015, at 19:24 , Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> Agenda - Web Annotation WG teleconference 8 April 2015
>
> Logistics:  zakim code: 2666    IRC:  #annotation
>
> 1. Agenda Review, Scribe Selection, Announcements
>
> schema.org community group, https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Apr/0001.html (Doug)
>
> 2.  Minutes Approval
>
> proposed RESOLUTION: 18 March 2015 minutes are approved, https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Mar/att-0064/minutes-2015-03-18.html
>
> 3.  Face to Face Meetings