Re: Quick self-introduction

Hello everyone,

I am Ben De Meester, PhD student at Ghent University, working for
Multimedia Lab [0]. My interests lie in digital publishing and the Semantic
Web. I have mostly worked on an online authoring environment to create EPUB
3 publications [1], and I am currently also part of the Digital Publishing
IG.

Looking forward for tomorrow,

Greetings,
Ben

[0] http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/about
[1]
http://www.slideshare.net/BenDeMeester/a-digital-first-authoring-environment-for-enriched-ebooks-using-epub-3

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Multimedia Lab
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 331 49 59
e: ben.demeester@ugent.be