Re: In preparation to the F2F: Data Model status

I think that Turtle in an appendix, and linked from each of the sections
would be fine.  It puts the JSON up front as that's the recommended
serialization (at the moment) but doesn't get rid of the turtle completely,
if that helps.

I'm not in favor of keeping both in the specification body directly, the
same content twice seems like it would add a lot of length for saving a few
click throughs to the appendix.

If there are more serializations defined in the future, we can use the same
approach with the click-throughs.

Rob

Technology Collaboration Facilitator