Re: In preparation to the F2F: Data Model status

Ah, I see the serialization. So if I just have multiple bodies without an
explicit choice or list I could serialize it as:

{
"@type" : oa:Annotation,
"oa:hasBody" : [body1, body2, body3]
}

Is that correct?

To clarify we would retain the Choice and Composite types so that we can
manage the semantics of the array, is that correct? Or are we considering
jettisoning all of these types in favor of calling them all rdf:List?

How can I differentiate the semantics of various choice and composite use
cases, e.g., sometimes my composite is a collection of things and sometimes
it is an amalgamation (see my previous juxtaposition use case)?

Regards,

Jacob