[agenda] Web Annotation WG TPAC F2F Agenda (2014-10-28)

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:26:00 -0400
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

Our next meeting is the F2F meeting at TPAC. Details re the rooms should be available upon TPAC checkin.

We have two joint sessions scheduled for Monday 27 October, for those who are able to attend:

(1) Monday 14:45 CSV on Web WG session - adding notes and, more generally, annotations to CSV files (to be held at CSV meeting)

(2) Monday 16:00 - 17:00 Joint meeting with WebApps WG to discuss Robust Anchoring (to be held at WebApps meeting)

We recognize that not everyone will be able to attend and will recap during the Tuesday Web Annotation WG F2F.

(3) Tuesday -  Annotation WG F2F (all day, 8:30 - 18:00 with details of breaks/lunch determined at meeting)

	 Scribe Selection, Announcements, Minutes Approval
		 proposed RESOLUTION: 15 October 2014 minutes approved: http://www.w3.org/2014/10/15-annotation-minutes.html

	 Agenda Review

	 CSV Recap (from Mon CSV session) and Follow up

	 Robust Anchoring Recap (from Mon WebApps session) and Follow up

	 break (tentative)

	 Data model walk through, issues discussion and resolution

	 lunch  (tentative)

	 Serialization discussion, issues and decisions

	 break (tentative)

	 HTTP API review and kick off

	 Client-Side API review and kick off

	 Issue and F2F review

	 Other Business

We may decide to modify the agenda, including ordering, during the F2F (be warned if you do not plan to attend the entire day)

Please note that to actively participate you should be a member of the WG. Observers should also have registered in advance. Observers, please leave room at the table for WG members.

As always, if you have agenda items or concerns please reply all on the list.

We will need volunteers to scribe, for am and pm. If you let us know ahead that is better.

Thanks

Best regards,

Rob, Frederick, Ivan and Doug

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140917T11&p1=43