Re: JSON and Lists

I believe it has the same semantics of annotating the choice since the semantics are defined by the use of oa:Choice

(I also believe there is still the same underlying linkage to RDF behind the simplified representation, if we are clear about the meaning)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG
@fjhirsch