Re: Maximally Abstract Data Model

Hi Doug,
Tags are one kind of body.

If you look at http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/core.html#Tagging
the tag is the object of hasBody.

Normally if you have multiple Tags to apply to the same target(s) you just
create multiple 'hasBody'.
Structures such as composite or list could be applied. So you could have a
composite to say that the Tags apply as a whole.

If you need to be more specific in terms of assignment Tag-Target I think
the appropriate thing is to have multiple annotations.
Unless you want to go into the business of structured bodies.

Hope it helps,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.