Re: [agenda} Web Annotation WG teleconf Agenda (2014-10-01)

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:57:35 -0400
Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> Dear all,

Hello,

> Our next WG teleconference is this Wednesday, 1 October at 8:00 Pacific, 11:00 Eastern, 3:00 PM UTC, 4:00 PM UK, 5:00 PM Europe. See [1] below for the time if your timezone isn't listed.
>
> The current agenda is available on the WG wiki [1], and consists of:

To save time, here are some questions and remarks about the slides:

# On
http://www.slideshare.net/azaroth42/open-annotation-core-data-model-tutorial

1. Is there a way to provide the "same body" in different formats ?
Think about raw text, markdown, html, ..., and content negociation
when accessing an annotation. In this case, annotating the markdown
format of an annotation should/may(?) allow to see this annotation when
displaying the html or raw text format.
Is it a way to use the "choice" described on slide 3 of
  http://www.slideshare.net/azaroth42/multiplicity-and-publishing-in-open-annotation-tutorial
?

2. Am I right if I say that all information relative to an annotation
is the subgraph starting from the annotation IRI and including all
blank nodes from here, stopping when encountering a non-blank node
(including this non-blank node in the annotation subgraph) ?
In other words, is there a simple way to remove/extract all information
about an annotation from an existing RDF graph, without having to act
specifically depending on each predicate ?

# On
http://www.slideshare.net/paolociccarese/open-annotation-specifiers-and-specific-resources-tutorial

1. On "Specifiers - Time state", keeping copies of resources is given
as a way to prevent an annotation to refer to something not existing
any more. But is it practically possible ? A web page is usually not
only one HTML file, but also one or more style sheets, images, ...

2. Regarding the HTTP request state, should there be a list of relevant
header fields ?

3. Regarding style, just an idea: could the browser help out in styling
annotations so that they are visible ? i.e. display in light color when
the background is dark, ...

I hope the sound will be ok on my side this time.

Regards,

Maxence