From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:21 PM
To: Web Annotation
Subject: [agenda] Protocol Use Cases

Dear all,

In order to move forwards in parallel with the different deliverables that we're chartered to produce, it would be great to discuss Use Cases on next week's call, particularly for the Protocol deliverable to inform discussions with other working groups, including both the Social Web WG, and the LDP WG which is starting to recharter and needs input as to what should be included in their next iteration.

Use Cases for the Interface and Anchoring components are also important, and we should also discuss those towards defining scope and requirements.  My sense is that these are a little more specialized compared to the need to transfer annotations between systems, and hence starting with protocol is likely the easiest route forwards.

Rob & Frederick

Technology Standards Advocate
Stanford University