Re: Short names for Annotation recommendations

Everyone (not Doug in particular)

We agreed the short name on the call with annotation-model, http://www.w3.org/2014/11/12-annotation-minutes.html#item04

The next step is to prepare an editors draft and then have a CfC for publishing that FPWD with that short name.

I’ve been waiting for an editors draft to send out the CfC and hope soon we have it. Remember it is just a draft, we can fix the abstract or other aspects as we move forward, so it does not have to be perfect (let’s not lose sight of the tremendous amount of excellent work that is in it already)

I think we should be making concrete progress on the deliverables rather than cycling on the short name, so request that we stay with what we agreed on the call.

thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG