From: Frederick Hirsch [mailto:w3c@fjhirsch.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 3:31 AM
To: dsalisbury@wiley.com; Kanai, Takeshi
Cc: Frederick Hirsch; W3C Public Annotation List
Subject: [admin] Welcome to the Web Annotation WG

Davis, Takeshi

Welcome to the Web Annotation working group!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter  [1],   the public working group page [2] and the  approved and draft meeting  minutes [3]. The wiki has information on our meetings  [4], including our teleconferences. You will want to use IRC at meetings [5] and if  a dedicated IRC client does not work you can use the web client [6].

Please introduce yourself on this mailing list indicating who you  are, why you are interested in participating in the Web Annotation WG,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

Our next call is tentatively scheduled for 11 am ET Thur 7 January, assuming that there is discussion on the list that warrants a teleconference. The subsequent weekly call is scheduled for 14 January.

Thanks and welcome

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG