RE: FPWD comment - literals, data types and language tags

I mean hash URIs in this sense:

http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/#hashuri

Here’s an example where the body is a blank node:

<anno1>
                a oa:Annotation ;
                oa:hasBody [
                                # This is a blank node
# foo
]  .

As an alternative, the body could be given identity by adding a hash fragment on the annotation URI:

<anno1>
                a oa:Annotation ;
                oa:hasBody <anno1#foo> .

<anno1#foo>
                # foo
                # This is not a blank node

In principle, it seems like the latter resource could even be published separately. If the <anno1> resource wants to mash it in with its response for convenience, that should be a reasonable thing to do.

<anno1>
                a oa:Annotation ;
                oa:hasBody <foo> .

<foo>
                # foo
                # This is a separately published resource, but is included in the published <anno1> response for convenience.