Re: [agenda] Agenda 10 December 2014 Web Annotation WG teleconference

Regrets, Workshop presentation at the same time.
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.